- About Us
- Local Offer
Hao2.eu is a social firm promoting the use of the latest in creative and digital technologies for inclusive innovation. We proactively engage with partners in the EU, commonwealth and China to achieve our objectives.
Since early 2010, we have been researching the potential and applications of 3D virtual world technologies. We now offer a range of innovative 3D virtual world products and services. These help organisations improve services, especially for people with disabilities.
Our team, 80% of whom has autism, is creative, diverse, dedicated and highly skilled.
Recognition of our innovative work is growing and our achievements include:
- awarded South London Business Best Equalities Employer (Kingston) in 2010
- finalist for URAC Care Consortium International Health Promotion Awards, Rome 2011
- winner of Nominet Internet Awards 2012 CBI Most Innovative Business more...
- finalist for the BBC Make It Digital - Ones to watch
- finalist for the 2015 TIGA Games Industry Awards
Hao2.eu achieved the techUK Business Professional Certification in 2011; our reaccreditation in 2015 confirms that our systems and processes, especially regarding quality and customer service, meet industry standards.
Hao2.eu takes great pride in the talent of its diverse workforce and is a member of Social Firm Wales who are supporting inclusive social enterprises in innovative ways.
Come and visit us in our virtual worlds. For your personal login please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org